Noch nicht registriert? Dann wird es Zeit!
registrieren  

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Gamebugs beim Explorern

Star 
Moin. In Kürze zunächst zum Fall: Ich habe beim Exploren tatsächlich einen Codexeintrag generiert, einen verdammten Wurm entdeckt. Dieser wurde auch zunächst eingetragen, verschwand aber nach dem Ausloggen wieder. Also habe ich den Support kontaktiert, hier nun die Antwort und meine Erwiderung. Anbei auch der Codexeintrag, hätte mich gefreut, wenn man das mal im Tagesbericht unter Exploring mit erwähnen hätte können. So bleibt mir nur dieser Screenshot und ein unentdeckter Wurm...

[Bild: 1597852336084-sketch1597852300564.png]
TICKET:

Hello. I discovered a lifeform in ???, site 5 (and later again in another system). Albidum Sinuous Tubers. It generatet a codex entry and I reportet the system AND all entries to freighter. When I logged out, my discovery dissapeared, it is not in the codex anymore. I made a screenshot after the Codex Entry was confirmed. Its a a hard thing to find something new, so I would like to claim the codex entry for the little white worm for me, OnlyRumors, as shown in the picture. Can you do something for me and the worm. It is not listet in the Codex. Thank fyou very much. Greetings, Björn.

EMAILVERKEHR:

Von: Frontier Support <support@frontier.co.uk>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. August 2020, 14:14
Betreff: Re: I generatet a Codex Entry, discovered a lifeform [#00000310513]
Hello Bjoern, 
Thanks for getting in touch, it looks as though you may sadly have encountered a bug on this occasion, I can see players reporting similar things here: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/140
Sadly we are unable to manually amend the codex to correctly display your findings, sorry about that but I'd suggest adding to that bug report with your experience to help our QA team investigate this further.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Kind regrds, 
CMDR Vulcan
Elite Dangerous Customer Support Wing

Hello CMDR Vulcan and thanks for your kind reply. Nevertheless its useless and it cant be your serious answer to a user, who is reporting a bug, that I have to report a bug. I know, that I have, I did not ask you about getting things fixed, I wrote to FD to report that there is something broken and I did not get a codex entry in a game, whos essentially part is exploring and finding lifeforms. I don't care about its explored by me or some other user months or over a year ago, its a broken essentially gamemechanic and its YOUR task to fix this or to get the QA their work done. Its not MY task to report bugs, which are known for over a year again and again, THERE are in fact NO new codex entries since then. So, to be kind and friendly, why are YOU not reporting this to QA and tell them "fix it", because of poeple are discovering things, but dont get the merrits for it, and "hey, thats an essential part of the game, so they get angry about it an are writing me dissappointed Emails?"

Its not a personal thing between you and me, dear CMDR, but maybe someone needs a little push, to push others to gets things rolling.
Im very sorry for my poor english, Im not a native speaker and I cant find the ' on my keyboard.
Fly safe commander
Björn.

Wenn Frontier die Einträge manuell nachpflegen müssten, würden sie den Fehler schneller fixen. Der ist vor 1,5 Jahren gemeldet worden! Unglaublich. Ich kann mir vorstellen, was Du empfindest.
[Bild: Homir_Munn_SEC.png]

Mit "Oddysee" wird alles besser, größer, "more Exciting"...es wird "BIIIIG"!

Dann kannste die Dinger sogar sammeln und mit ins Schiff bringen.
Sm35
[Bild: Eliza_McDougal_CF.png]

Ich danke euch für eure aufbauenden Worte! Ich hatte allerdings schon geahnt, dass etwas nicht stimmt, als ich den Wurm gefunden habe...es leuchtete mir einfach nicht ein, dass einen Eintrag, den ich auf einer einfachen Tour ohne intensives Suchen, generiert hätte, noch niemand vorher aufgedeckt hat...meine Güte, zu warm für Grammatik!

...und so endete das Ticketing:

[Bild: 1598030702623-Screenshot_20200821-192354_Outlook.jpg]

...ich bekam im Abstand von fünf bis 15 Minuten immer die selbe Email zugesandt, verteilt über mehrere Stunden, insgesamt um die 30... ich vermute ja, da hat jemand die spitze Zunge nicht vertragen  Sm37

[Bild: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQwGSuiw-v9l0ykNfIir...g&usqp=CAU]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste